Consortium meeting III with NEEMO Monitoring visiting
28 april, 2020 @ 08:00 - 29 april, 2020 @ 17:00
For your information; as a result of the monitoring visit in May and the administrative information that you provided, we have been asked to prepare the following information to be presented and sent on 27 March 2020 (you will receive future reminders):
· Short description of the time registration system used, covering the registration of time worked, submission of time record by the employee and the validation of time records by the supervisor or line manager (only beneficiaries using time sheets, i.e. daily/monthly recording of time). Please note that the timesheets are to be signed/validated and dated no more than two weeks after the month in which the work is performed;
· A copy of the internal rules for reimbursement of travel costs (only LTH, KWB and LRF). In Swedish or German is fine, otherwise English;
· Copy of the internal rules for selection of subcontractors of the associated beneficiaries (only KWB and LRF);
· Updated “Dissemination and networking strategy” deliverable. It should add policy makers as a target group and a plan to approach it (frequency and form of communication, planned results etc.) (only LTH);
· Final “Information and awareness raising plan” (only LID).